Crocodile Park Fun Day Pass
1. Tour at Butterfly House
2. Tour at Tribu K’Mindanawan
3. Tour at Crocodile Park
- Free entrance for children below 2 years old
- Park Location: Riverfront Corporate City, Diversion Road, Maa, Davao City
- Park Hours: Monday to Sunday, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Regular Shows Schedule: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 4:00 PM (Super Bird Show, Crocodile Feeding, Crocodile Dancing, Tightrope Walking, Wildlife Encounter Interactive Show)
- For reservations and inquiries, please call Davao Crocodile Park Hotline: +63 (082) 286 8883 | +639228569792, or e-mail at parkinfo@CrocodilePark.PH
- Price is Net (includes VAT)
- No refund/rebooking once purchased
- Tour at Butterfly House
- Tour at Tribu K’Mindanawan
- Tour at Crocodile Park
- Entrance to Regular Shows including Super Bird Show, Crocodile Feeding, Crocodile Dancing, Tightrope Walking, Wildlife Encounter Interactive Show
- See the anatomical safari of the natural world at the The Wild Museum
- Truly an educational experience for kids and adults
- Convenient location at the Riverfront Corporate City, Davao City
Though the phobia of crocodiles has not been scientifically named yet, literature tells us that Captain Hook was one among the first who picked up this irrational fear. Leave crocophobia in Neverland and enjoy the company of these friendly reptiles.
Young and old folks will certainly enjoy Davao Crocodile Park’s spectacular shows, featuring none other than impressive but equally fearsome crocodiles. Brace yourself and take on a close encounter with these lovely creatures in the Crocodile Feeding and Crocodile Dancing shows. Be amazed with the skeletal display of these striking reptiles while you and your kids learn tidbits of facts at the The Wild Museum. Get to know more about their habitat and know how they interact with others in this educational trip.
Hoping to disseminate awareness on taking good care of crocodiles and the wildlife in general, the Davao Crocodile Park established to reach families in urban areas, who often times forget about the importance of having a balanced ecosystem. With this special offer, you and your family can get the chance to show how much you care for Mother Nature by learning how to build enduring relationships between people and wildlife.